Thursday, January 8, 2009

Products that actually work! Let's Get REAL!!

I have been a licensed MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN for over 8 years in 2 different states.  I have worked for top plastic and cosmetic surgeons, worked in laser centers and spas, have done extensive research on skin care products and makeup, and have suffered with problem skin myself since I turned 12.

With my background in the beauty industry and having a passion for skin  - I am hear to tell you what works and what does not.  I have tried just about everything out there ....some great products and some totally not worth the money.  

I am soo thrilled to be able to offer 3 skincare stores on my blog - that I use myself to order my own products through!  

I will ONLY recommend products that I know work and that I feel extremely strong about!!  

Why trust me you may ask??? 

#1  Because I tell the truth!
#2  I have been told I am "honest to a fault".
#3  I have told clients to go to drug store to purchase a different product that I did not have to offer.

Familiarize yourself with the 3 stores on the right side of my blog.  They all offer excellent products, with outstanding ingredients, at affordable prices!!  

CLICK ON THE ICONS ON THE TOP RIGHT OF MY BLOG!!

Through this blog I will tell you about products that I know actually change your skin!

BEST PRODUCTS TO THE RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment