1. Gentle cleanser/makeup remover - no need to spend more than $10 on this one
2. Treatment cleanser - for acne, wrinkles, sun spots, blackheads. With glycolic acid or salicylic acid.
3. Daily antioxidants - my favorite is topical Vitamin C.
4. Daily SPF 30!!! This should be worn on face, neck and chest EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
5. Nightly renewal - Using retinol, Retin-a, Tazorac, glycolic acid, and/or salicylic acid.
6. Use Benzoyl Peroxide (pm) if dealing with acne issues.
7. Use moisturizer sparingly in dry areas ONLY - over moisturizing can impede cellular turnover.
8. For serious sun spots - use a hydroquinone 2-6%. Only use this for 2-3 months then stop for several months. Start back if necessary.
That's all you really need!!
****If pregnant you can ONLY use gentle cleansers and SPF!!!****