Monday, January 12, 2009

Paula's Choice for ACNE!!!

I love Paula Begoun, her products, books, and articles.

I discovered her when she wrote her first book many years ago - "Don't Go To the Cosmetics Counter Without Me".  It is a break down on individual products - from over the counter to the most expensive product out there.  She rates products on their effectiveness.  

I have read all of her books cover to cover.  

I then discovered her products about 9 years ago while I was dealing with my own acne.  They work soooo well.  Gentle cleansers, excellent bacteria killers, salicylic products for dealing with stubborn blackheads.... 

She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the beauty industry - her articles are incredible!!!

If you are suffering with any kind of acne check out her site through my site - 
Paula's Choice!!

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have - 

No comments:

Post a Comment