Friday, January 16, 2009

BUY OMNI PEACE CLOTHING HERE!!!

I am sooo excited to be able to offer the greatest shirts ever on my blog!!  CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF THE SHIRT!!  Many different sizes, colors, short-sleeve, or long-sleeve available.

OMNI PEACE by Signorelli!!  The money for these shirts help to end poverty in Africa by 2025!

I received one of these for Christmas and it is the cutest, softest, most easy to wear - dress up or down! I have washed mine at least 3x and it still looks fantastic!!  It has not faded a bit!!!

I wear it with jeans, with heels, with a cute blazer over it!  

Theses are all over Hollywood!!  A true favorite with celebs!!  
From Naomi Campbell to Courtney Cox!  

Also available are tees that help benefit Breast Cancer, Autism, Conservation, the American Heart Association, Susan G. Komen,....  wherever you heart takes you!!

Email with any questions about sizes - mreese@realtracs.com
I am 5'8" about 120 pounds and I wear a small.

1 comment: