Friday, February 13, 2009

How to Use this blog!!

Hi there my dear loyal readers!

Basically this is an advice column and a store.

I am an affiliate for several online store...meaning that I receive a percentage of the sale.

I have chosen certain online stores that I have been a customer of in the past.  Tried and true ones that I believe in and use myself.  

These stores ALWAYS have great deals - Free Shipping offered several times a month, discounts, deals, coupons!  I assisted someone last evening chose products that are right for their specific skin type - and she saved $20 on the products she purchased and FREE shipping.  If she had gone to a store at the mall or drugstore those products would have been
 full price.

If you are interested on a specific product on my blog just click on it and it will take you to the store and you then just purchase directly from that store.  That's it - it is that simple!!

Thank you for all of your support!  

Email me with any questions you may have on the products you are currently using or something that you want to try.

mreese@realtracs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment