Thursday, February 5, 2009

Get Out Of That Box!!!!


It is time for you to step out of your comfort zone the proverbial box!  I know it is warm and cozy in that box...but let's step out just for a moment.
This coming from someone who has never sky dived, rarely goes into the ocean (I am scared of all creatures great and small), never gets in the sun (can't have spots), BUT I do use my "good" dishes daily, wear my "better" jewelry all of the time, and I dance and sing like I am on Idol.  

Let's try to live our "Glory Days" now - let's live today like there is no tomorrow - live in the moment - try something new!!

Sooooo today I challenge you to do something you would not normally do!  
Jump out of your box if for just a moment!  

Try that yoga class you have been meaning to do!
Use your silver or your china!
Wear your cashmere!
Start to write your novel...short story, or poetry....
Try lifting weights, spinning, or that other intimidating piece of gym equipment.
Try a new lipstick - eyeliner - gloss - perfume!!!!!
Sign up for that 5K!
Put those diamond earrings on!
Learn a foreign language.
Rock climbing...
Cut your hair into that cute new Posh do'

Whatever it is just do it today! Do it with Vigor!!

What would you do if today was your last day?  


No comments:

Post a Comment