Here are your waxing questions answered!!
1. The wax is going to be warm, not necessarily hot when being put on the brow area.
2. You should not wax your brows if you are on ACCUTANE. Wait 3 months after getting off this drug before getting them waxed again.
3. If you use Retin-A, Retinol, Tazorac, Retin-A micro, Tretinoin, or any other Vitamin A derivative - you MUST stop using for 1 week at least before getting your brows done. Your skin can lift if you don't.
4. Getting your brows done makes a HUGE difference in the way your face looks - I have been told that it is an instant facelift!!
5. You will be red - maybe for 5 minutes maybe for the rest of the day - this is normal...everyone's skin is different.
6. Some aestheticians apply powder before putting the wax on some do not...(I don't). Either way is fine.
7. If you get tiny pimples on your brow area after being waxed - it is perfectly ok to use a benzoyl peroxide product to help alleviate this.
8. Tweezing brows to get that perfect appearance is what should be done after waxing. By taking off a few hairs can make a beautiful brow.
9. Brows should be done every 2-4 weeks.
10. Let a professional do your waxing - I do not recommend you waxing yourself - you can drip wax in your eye very easily.
Need your brows done?? I absolutely LOVE doing brows!!!
You can book an appointment with me online: